Skip to main content

Clarity Will Set You Free



Today I want to talk about Clarity and howit just may be the single most overlooked and underutilized DIY tool for self-transformation.

So.....LET US GET CLEAR!

There is nothing more powerful in life than a badass confident woman who knows who she is and what she wants. Not only does the universe conspire to support her desires because she is taking rapid aligned actions to create her dreams but she is a sexy shining goddess who illuminates the world with her high vibes bringing everyone around her along for the ride.

Isn't that who you want to be?
That is definitely the woman I want to envibe but many days I am, well,  feeling average. And when I give into the feeling of being average I honestly get a little salty wet dribble down my heart.

It hurts to know I am not living up to my potential or actively creating myself in the image of my dream because I got caught up once again in cleaning the house, researching on things that I am not ready to put into action just yet cause I didn't finish the 500 other projects I have waiting for my attention, or binge-watching my favorite tv series cause I'm depressed that I was such a loser yesterday for getting nothing done.

Well, I gotta get up and get myself going again eventually or I will fall into a dark abyss of self-loathing for being lazy and having no value in the world. And so I start again, I shower off, do some yoga to open my body, meditate to relax my mind, chant to bring inner solace and then connect to my higher self and my spiritual team.

What do I pray for? Clarity of my mind body and soul. Clarity in a direction to focus my attention. Clarity and trust that what I want is possible and that it's ok to have my dreams.

Clarity is essential to create what you want.

Get clear on what you want. Start by asking yourself how you want to feel.

Then visualize how your life will be when you feel that way.

What are you wearing? What expression is on your face? Where are you? What are you doing? Who is around you? How do you engage with the people around you?

Then, ask yourself what needs to change to go from where you are now to where you want to be.

If you are not clear with your self about who you are, what your values are and what you want to create there is a lot of space for anything and everything to create a whole lotta average. I don't know if you are ok with just living an average life. If you are then more power to you. But If you have an inner nagging sensation to do more, live more, love more, and make your life something that has an impact on the world then GET CLEAR NOW!

Every day wake up with a vision and go to sleep with a plan. This world is waiting for you. Your kids and family and friends need your light and your inner badass to step up and make their lives so much greater than it already is. You are waiting for you to show up for yourself. To live a fulfilled joyful life full of love. To take advantage of this ever so short life and make a real impact.

What you do with your time is your investment. Make it count. Show up. Start your day with clarity on who you are and what you want and choose not to settle for less.

Somedays, creating the most joyful healthy version of you requires cake and massage and shopping. Other days you need to know items off your to-do list. But in the end, its what you do and who you are that will matter most. Not what you dreamed of. So make your dreams count and take action every day that brings you that much closer to you. Because you are worth it. We all deserve you to show up.

And if you are still wanting support, insight, and mentorship to bring your most kick-ass life to fruition at a radically delicious pace then I'm the gal for you! I just so happen to be really good at helping others see the root of their core challenges and feel safe and inspired enough to break through them. No doubt, you will be taking a multitude of exciting actions to create your vision in a lickety-split.

So what are you waiting for?!
Be gone
Make some magic happen and put some pep in that step yo.

Oh and watch my video on this topic while I was on a little soul adventure in Colorado.  Let me know what your take is on clarity and how clarity impacts the way you live your day to day life.

With love,
Catrina Marie


Comments